• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Honey, I'm home!!!!

truckie481

Dagum
Reaction score
Awesome move guys, I love it already! Signature shows my truck and my second home. I run a mostly stock truck and dream of the day I can modify it but with two teenage sons (oldest is off to college come August) I have just enough left over for some adult beverages, Oh yea thats in my signature too. :cheers2:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Truckie! I found out that I'm up for the CPO test in Jan. (E-7) Already told my wife If I make it I'm getting 06 CC K3500 Dually GMC w/ LBZ!!!

Gunner's Mate Chief has a nice ring to it!

Welcome aboard Truckie! I found out that I'm up for the CPO test in Jan. (E-7) Already told my wife If I make it I'm getting 06 CC K3500 Dually GMC w/ LBZ!!!

I wish you luck though I suspect you won't need it. We will be waiting for pictures of the new truck.

Sure hope you make Chief. Just to bad they do not initiate like they use to.:yikes:

Want to buy my 06 LBZ crew cab dually 4x4? Only option missing is the rear seat DVD player?

Then I can get an 09:yesnod:

Back