• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hey, from IL WI border

Smokin139

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is jimmy, im from Hawthorn woods IL, just south of Wi border. I have a Black 2006 GMC ext cab sb. Im also on the Diesel Place so ive been around alot.

welcome to the site jimmy! most the people on here are also from there. so you shouldnt be a stranger to most

Welcome!

But, we're going to make this site a little more interesting, and friendly.;)

Welcome

Hey everyone this is jimmy, im from Hawthorn woods IL, just south of Wi border. I have a Black 2006 GMC ext cab sb. Im also on the Diesel Place so ive been around alot.
Hi Guy,Im from Wisc. but Im living in Texas were its warm all winter.In the Rio Grande Valley 12 miles from Mexico_Originally Im from Fort Atkinson,Wisc.Spent 62 yrs. up there with you.Retired & moved down here for retirement yrs.Hope you'll all Ok up there were its cold.I worked out of Elkorn,Wisc. for a big Const. Co. building Hyws. for over 25 yrs.MANN Bros.Sand & Gravel.Hope to see you on the forums again cause there very imformative to you.I have a 01 Chev. Silverado 3500 DA. Have had very good luck with it since I got it new in 01.Pulling a 2000 Travel Supreme 5ver 38 ft. tri-axle with no problems at all.The weight of the two is 26,400.Nice seeing someone from my home area.Ya take care,Butch

Hi Guy,Im from Wisc. but Im living in Texas were its warm all winter.In the Rio Grande Valley 12 miles from Mexico_Originally Im from Fort Atkinson,Wisc.Spent 62 yrs. up there with you.Retired & moved down here for retirement yrs.Hope you'll all Ok up there were its cold.I worked out of Elkorn,Wisc. for a big Const. Co. building Hyws. for over 25 yrs.MANN Bros.Sand & Gravel.Hope to see you on the forums again cause there very imformative to you.I have a 01 Chev. Silverado 3500 DA. Have had very good luck with it since I got it new in 01.Pulling a 2000 Travel Supreme 5ver 38 ft. tri-axle with no problems at all.The weight of the two is 26,400.Nice seeing someone from my home area.Ya take care,Butch

Yea i know where all that is, ive driven through it many of times. My dads dually pulls a 40ft 5ver, nothing does it better than a dmax. Take it easy down there.

Welcome Im just north of Mad town. If you pull your truck I might run into you this summer.

Im on DP too.

Back