• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Have any of you seen this???

i just got through talking to the guy (Steve Shelley) and he seems to know what he is talking about. He has a 5000 mile Satisfaction Guarantee. I asked him exactly what he was guaranteeing. He said "that you are satisfied! If you don't think it does what I say it will do just send it back and I will give you your money back." That is hard to beat, especially for a 5000 mile period. That should be plenty of time to really try it out.
He is using EFILive and other programs for different models. The tune adds about 65 hp and 100 ft/lbs of torque. I have read lots of EFI users claiming good mpg and hp gains together.
Since he has the 5000 mile guarantee, I ordered one today! What have i got to lose?
He guarantees a 20% fuel economy gain at 65 mph. With the miles that I drive annually and fuel here at $4.50+ per gallon, I should save over $1700 in a year. If it does not work out, I'll just send it back. No harm, no foul!

yea i would like to know if i should trade my hypertech for this unit and save some money!!!!

Thanks for the investigation cowdoc. I have a friend with a NBS LMM with just over 10k miles and he can only muster a whopping 12.9mpg on the freeway, empty at 65! He is the one that pointed this product out to me, however he didnt do any research on it. I will be telling him to order one for himself as well, I will be sure to post his results as well.

I have done a ood bit of reading on other forums since I ordered the Duramileage and it is being called "snake oil" and a hoax. The od thing is that no one seems to have tried it. Other companies and individual custom tuners are marketing similar products and getting rave reviews, but most comments about the Duramileage ar negative. I don't really understand this becuase of the fact that no one has tried it. It may prove to be Duracrap instead of Duramileage, but at least tehy are offering a 5000 mile satisfaction guarantee. I haven't found anyone else that has such an offer. I actually considered a couple of other custom ecm's but due to the price I was afraid af trying them without a guarantee of some kind. The guarantee is what sold me on the Duramileage over others. I hope to receive it next week so I can test it. If it works, I am going to be thrilled. If it doesn't, I just hope they honor the guarantee. I'll keep you posted.

I just recieved notice of shipment, so I should get the unit in a couple of days. I'll report as soon as I get some data.

Back