• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Has antbody's Bio D cook attracted law enforcement?

Drago

Reaction score
While surfing I saw this http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/police-smell-meth-raid-home-kill-80-year-old-man-find-no-meth in a nutshell they thought they smelled a Meth cook and ended up shooting an eighty year old innocent man. After that I read this http://chemistry.about.com/od/medicalhealth/f/What-Does-A-Meth-Lab-Smell-Like.htm. Hell most of us I'm sure have most of that stuff in our garage normally. I have most of that stuff including dead patches of grass and beware of dog sign. Have we reached a point where police can use damn near anything they want for probable cause ? Moving to a remote area in Russia is looking better and better, at least there they make no pretense of freedom.

You'd think they would do a bit more investigation before a raid. Wonder what a stake out would reveal traffic, garbage, and house lights etc. But with a teen in the home traffic might have been suspicious due to high volume, sporadic, and other.

What I dislike is how the police can be quick to raid sometimes and others they almost watch and know about but can't build probable cause. BUT a lot of these articles are written with loose facts and very inflamitory. Sometimes you have to say if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck. They may have had some run ins with the teenage and thought they could score with a raid but he wasn't cooking just using some and running in a bad crowd.

The one house I knew that got busted for drugs had lots of traffic at all hours by a variety of cars, a big time security alarm, mostly fast food in trash each week, and not keeping up with the jones for landscaping but having lots of toys like motorcycles etc. Also neighbor was a retired cop and ran into the guy at the dry cleaner and saw him pay $700 in cash and load a Ford Excursion down with lots of clothes for different people with I guess some gang like clothes mixed in pile. And neighbor said once he learned he was retired cop he couldn't get away from him fast enough and tried to avoid him when ever he saw him.

Just keep the process "Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind!" You shouldn't attract any attention that way. Less people that know about it the better. ;)

Back