• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

H2's + 4" Lift = 35's or 37's

jlcook

Reaction score
I've got a line on a set of H2 wheels, no tires, to replace my stock PYO's. I currently have 315/75R16 BFG KM2's on PYO's (I know they're to narrow, the PO had'em on there when I bought it). The measure out to a true 33 inches tall mounted on the truck properly aired up. The 315's are supposed to be the metric equivalant to a 35. My question is can I fit 37x12.50R17 on H2 wheels by; a) cranking the tbars, b) trimming the bumper/valance and fender, or c) a combination of the above? If anyone has any pics of 37's or 35's on H2 wheels with a 4" lift please post'em. Thanks.

You do not want to crank the T-bars as it puts way way to much stress on the ball joints and other components....to fit a 37" tire on a chevy properly you need an 8" lift....to fit a 35" tire properly you need a 6" lift....a leveling kit will get you a 33" tire

the difference between a 4" and a 6" lift actually only works out to be like 1/2 and inch....the 4" kit is a waste of money IMO...not saying they are junk just a waste....but a 6" kit and run with it....In most cases the 4" is just as much if not more than a 6" kit

Here is a Cognito 4" with H2's and 315's

attachment.php

now it is....guess I needed to be a member over there which I am banned under one name and email but not another....lol....how quickly you think I can get banned this time...

Back