• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Grounds

Brooklyn Tow

9 11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Is there any way possible to get that LCGarage post of his WTS Ghost, no start condition.........IMO this was a very informative thread w/ pics and detailed instuctions of Ground locations, Ign switch swap instructions and many other good points.

Thanks,
Louis

Tried getting in touch with LC to see if he still had his pics saved in his PC.......also gave him the "Scoop"..............we'll see what comes of it.

Louis

I've got it saved on my computer at home, won't be able to help till later tonight. I could email if necessary.

Great!.........I Love that thread. Referred to it countless times.
Only problem is that I don't think we could just cut and paste.....due to copyright laws, or some legal issues.
Must consult the "Powers that be" on that one.

Louis

Last edited:
Can't get the file to move.

Can't get this to move to the posting give me your email and I'll try to get it to you. NO GUARANTEES I REALLY SUCK AT MOVING FILES AROUND!!!!!!!!!

LCG's PDF:

I have the PDF file but it is 775 KB. the attachment tool says that 97.7kb is the max for a PDF?

Hey Guys! Glad everyone liked my write up, with such a nice response and warm welcome from BrooklynTow I had to join. I have original file (*.doc) and pdf, but due to size restriction I think the best thing to do is just referer to original post in it's original location:
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157085

Unless your all banned for life? Um...then I don't know.
....I couldn't have done it without the information found on the Diesel Place, am sorry to hear about any falling outs, and wish everyone the best!

Thanks!
LCGarage

Back