• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got The NEW Mike L Tranny Cooler Installed Today

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Since my "old" Mike L Tranny Cooler got crushed in my Accident, I had to get a new one.

When I started looking, it was still in the R&D Stage, but almost done. I waited a few Weeks, and called Mike direct. He let me know it was only a few days away from being ready to go. Right there, I placed my Order.

I got it Today and from Start to Finish, it took me less than 20 Minutes. The New Cooler goes in just as easy as the OEM one comes out. Nothing needed adjusted. All the Brackets and Mounting Holes lined up perfect.

So if you are looking into getting one, shoot Mike a PM and see if he can set you up with one.

So once again, Mike L is the Man!!

Thanks again Mike!

how bout some pics.....any why did you need it? Was your tranny running hot with the stock cooler?

It's snowing here now. I'll get some in the next day or 2.

I got it just for the extra Cooling it offers and for piece of mind. I did run a lil hotter than I was comfortable with, because of my Large Tune, but after the Install of this, I'm back to being nice and cool.

I see your on the island.....I am heading down that way with my truck on tuesday...gonna be working at JFK for the week....how far is that from you?

I see your on the island.....I am heading down that way with my truck on tuesday...gonna be working at JFK for the week....how far is that from you?

About an Hour and a Half to 2 Hours. I'm wayyy out on the East End, on the South Fork.

Back