• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Good buy, Labonte MotorSports

06bowtie_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Just ordered a Labonte MotorSports water meth kit for my truck. I think I'll run it from the washer fluid res. Just wondering how hard the install will be?? Anyone running a similar setup?? For anyone running water/meth in general what kind of gains have you gotten??

Thanks

I don't run it, but looked into it for my 02 before I sold it. Gains were claimed for up to 75hp at the wheels, but apparantly it's more like 30 (rwhp). Install looked to be a breeze if you like to tinker and have ok electrical skills. I planned to run mine on a Hobbs switch, that way it would kick on automatically with whatever boost setting I wanted. I planed to combo it with my lift pump so they both turn on at the same time. An SD manifold is the way to go too (no drilling/tapping).

I was loking into the meth kit. If you can post or p.m ne the information of your! How much was it? Thanks!

Snow Stage 2 kit on my truck and love it. Install is easy just takes time and the SD manifold is the way to go!

Attachments

• tyler's truck 007 (2).jpg
    tyler's truck 007 (2).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
tyler, have you done any runs with and without the water/meth running?? I have no idea how this will work out on my truck other than some lower egts which is awsome.

Back