• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Glitches With Edge/Predator Stack?

BERK

Angry White Man
Reaction score
I'm running a 65 hp program on the Predator and I use the Attitude to adjust the level as needed. The first problem I have is that the boost guage on the Attitude is screwy. It read fine at first but as soon as I romped the motor past 20 lbs, it would only read up to 3 lbs no matter what the engine was doing. If I unplug it it will read correctly again until the boost gets above 20lbs. The second problem is with the fuel guage and the "miles to empty" readout. When my display says 36 miles left, I'm empty. I don't get a light or anything. I'v gotten caught twice already by this. Any ideas?

BERK, I have a buddy with an '01, and he ran the Edge for a while. The Attitude display did not measure boost correctly, just as yours is doing. It later started giving him problems when he tried to start the truck, so he ended up pulling it and got a replacement.

I do not know if there is a correlation to your fuel light.

oh yeah, I got nailed with that once too. I was pulling a Cummins back from minnasota as one of my buddys bought it. I was almost out of fuel but there were no stations with diesel. Is I closed in on a town that I knew had diesel, my DIC said I had 32 miles till empty and the truck sucked air. So, I had to back the Dodge off the trailer and drive it into town, buy a very expensive fuel can and get some diesel. I wish i would have just had a siphon hose but no dice.

Edge is screwy you neve know what is going on with those crazy things

Back