• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Garage

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Here's the garage at the cabin we would be living at if we ever were able to sell the farm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Garage.jpg
    Garage.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Garage1.jpg
    Garage1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Garage2.jpg
    Garage2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 96
Heading towards retirement and some medical issues for my wife.
Only own 18 acres of it now and run 30 anyway. Used to lease a bunch more until I called it quits a few years ago. Losing proposition, farming these days, unless you're very big.

Nice looking Garg Mike.

I know what you mean about wife's health. My wife had two strokes within a week three years ago. We were getting ready to sell out and move to a much more rural setting but, after the strokes we looked at things much differently.

I hope everything works out for you.

Heading towards retirement and some medical issues for my wife.
Only own 18 acres of it now and run 30 anyway. Used to lease a bunch more until I called it quits a few years ago. Losing proposition, farming these days, unless you're very big.
IMO being big does'nt pay any better than being small.You got to work smarter,not harder.keeping the costs down is the key,and only borrowing for what one really needs,not wants is my motto.
New equipment is def a no no.
Not to bragg,but I dont think i spend more than 60 grand on all my equipment combined.
1 cat,2 wheel loaders(1 small 1 big),3 tractors ,rd baler,rd bale picker,haybine and various other pieces for grain farming.The newest piece is at least 20 yrs old.
Heck,most people spend 50 grand on 1 small new tractor alone and may use it no more than 200 hrs a yr.:rolleyes5:

The best to you in what ever you decide. Looks like you'll have a nice to place to hide out if you move there. Nice looking wood splitter, too. I'd like to get my farm operation going again, but lots of miles between me and it, and hard to pencil out a way to do it.

Back