• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel shutoff solenoid

panran

Reaction score
Woke up in the middle of the night and tried searching for almost 2 hours and decided to ask: size of the internal retaining ring on fuel shutoff solenoid? I gutted mine and while removing it I must have bent it because upon reinstalling it…it doesn’t sit exactly right and rather than chance it destroying the IP looking for the size so I can get a replacement. Thanks

The part is reassembled and works .. but when disassembling the retaining ring got slightly bent and I just worried about it…thought someone might know the size metric or inches and diameter?

When I gutted my fuel shutoff solenoid I mangled it a bit or bent it and it didn’t seem to sit right…that’s why I lost sleep and glad I took it back out..wasn’t seated all the way…I’ll try and find one tomorrow and post the size if I don’t find one I’ll try to bend it back into shape

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpeg
    IMG_1065.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2
Back