• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

fuel pressure gauge

BigBearZach

Reaction score
I got an isspro fuel pressure gauge and airdog 165, well the gauge didn't come with the piece for the fuel line and the lift pump didn't have a place for the gauge sensor to go. so what is technical name for this piece or the place to get it. I hope I gave enough info

Tee into the fuel line before the IP inlet for the fuel sender, IDK what fitting your gauge needs

I'm running the same pump and gauge and just finished the gauge install last night.
As stated, you'll need a T fitting with a 1/8" NPT female fitting for the sender and (whatever size line your running) barbs for the flow through. I'm running the FTB so the barb fittings were 3/8" but if you're still OEM, you'll need the 1/4" barbs.

First attempt with 3/8" NPT-F T-Block from NAPA with 1/8" Reducer on top and the 3/8" NPT-M 3/8" and 1/4" hose barbs.
IMG_1581.jpg
IMG_1580.jpg
I never installed it as the project kept getting delayed.

When it came time to do the install, I couldn't find the thing. Back to EVCO for a do over and, of course, found the first one when I got done running the lines.:rolleyes5:

Installed
IMG_1578.jpg
I need to get it secured at the fire wall so extending the line from IP back is next on the fuel system TTD list.

P.S. You're welcome to the original one with the barbs N/C. I've no use for it now and I know where it is. PM and I'll get it in the mail in the morning unless you're in a hurry.

Last edited:
Back