• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Frustrated @ trying to post pics here from an outside host site

ghostrider500

Always stirrin' the pot
Reaction score
OK, here's my deal; I'm trying to post a wiring schematic that I scanned onto my computer which saved it in a PDF format. When I try to upload it to Photobucket, it doesn't recognize it as a photo format and therefore wll not show it as available to upload. How do I convert this PDF to a gif, jpeg, or bitmap? Or is this the correct way to go about it? Thanks.:mad2:

OK, here's my deal; I'm trying to post a wiring schematic that I scanned onto my computer which saved it in a PDF format. When I try to upload it to Photobucket, it doesn't recognize it as a photo format and therefore wll not show it as available to upload. How do I convert this PDF to a gif, jpeg, or bitmap? Or is this the correct way to go about it? Thanks.:mad2:

Can you give me the exact error you are getting?

Feeling a little stupid with tunnel vision..... we still can attach to a thread with documents from our computer?.........:eek: guess I'm not just a diesel retard.

You can attach a document to a post just like a picture.

I'm not sure, you'll need a specific program. Maybe Microsoft Picture Manager.

Hi Mark -

Go to www.zamzar.com, upload your PDF and choose to convert it to a JPG. Give them your email address and push go.

It will upload the file, and when it's done converting, you'll get an email, with a link to download the converted JPG.

I use it all the time for various conversions; works good, quality is fine, you don't get any spam, etc.

Jim

Back