• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other FREE Double flare dies

MrMarty51

Reaction score
Also known as inverted flare.
I have three dies that will make a regular tubing flare tool into a double, or, inverted flare tool.
Sizes are 3/8ths inch, 5/16ths of an inch and 1/4 of an inch.
If anyone has a need for these dies post in this thread so that anyone looking at these knows that most likely someone is claiming them.
Then send Me a PM through the forum with Your name and addy and I’ll mail them off to You.
Instructions for use.
Extend the tube above the flaring tool the thickness of the disk of the die being used, tighten the nuts of the flaring bar. poke the stem of the die into the tube and then use the flare clamp and tighten it down until the die is against the bar. Back off the flaring device, remove the die, then run back down the flaring device to make the inverted flare. Be sure to place the inverted flare nut over the tube before beginning the flaring process.
I am sure there must be a youtube video that shows the process much more clearer than I can explain it.
Oh yeah, these are FREE !
I wont even ask for postage because it cant be that much.
0A32949B-F21A-4F0A-8FFE-8C7F1DE32F6C.jpeg

Back