• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

For all who think that an I-6 is inherently better than a V-8...

Goldsburg

Diesel Tinkerer
Reaction score

Put this in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!!!

BTW - That pull beat second place (A Riverside-powered John Deere) by more than 3 feet!!!!:thumbsup:

Regards,

I just LOVE the sound of an old V8 Massy in a hook! Used to have one around here for the fair pull with no side panels so you could see the headers glowing.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometime...

If only that were true. From what I understand, this guy (Carlton Cope) is still ironing out the bugs in this tractor and now has "a couple" of wins under his belt.

He made the likes of several Riverside-powered Deere tractors look fairly sick:eek:...:D

One post on a tractor pulling website that I visit said that this guy simply built a MF to the level of the other Pro Stock tractors (billet heads, billet injection pump, THE big turbo, etc...)

Regards,

Nice Mighty Fine! That thing was a screamin!

Ditto that!

The REALLY impressive thing is that he came out of the hole at about 1/2 throttle, let the clutch fully engage, then poured it ON!!! Do you see the way the tractor jumps and pulls the front end up at about 100 feet?

You can hear the engine start to "fall under" that massive charger, but then when he nails it that engine revs to (what sounds like) about 6000 RPM...

Regards,

Back