• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First time pulling tomorrow night..

schulte

ACCELLERANT!!!
Reaction score
Going to give it a shot at a local fair here, and see what happens. Just bought a hitch and helmet tonight.

As of now, I'm running a factory Alli with 200k on it, factory motor with EFI Live, exhaust, and guages...

Also got the Cognito HD tie rods, UCAs, and pitman/idler braces. Going to be running my Cooper Discoverer 315's.

During the day tomorrow I'm planning on getting some clamps for the rear springs and some straps for the centerlink...

Aside from dropping down the t-bars and lowering the tire pressure to 30psi, I don't think there's really much to do.

Saturday morning I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of the carnage... ):h

thats keeping a positive attitude :D

Good luck with it...

you do know we have a pulling section don't you?):h

Oh I know... I just don't have any results to report yet :nonod:

IMO You don't need results yet ...I think it's interesting enough with the preparations and all...very cool you can do this...there are no pulls around my way...I hear it's addictive...

Good luck!
I've got a lot of relatives in Durham... love the area, wouldn't want to pay the property taxes.

Good luck!
I've got a lot of relatives in Durham... love the area, wouldn't want to pay the property taxes.

Yeah the taxes around here are really killer. It's insane what some of these towns spend on.

If anyone's going to be in the area tomorrow evening, it starts at 6:00, feel free to give me a call if you're there! I'll be there from about 2:00PM on.

My first time I was basically a stock truck, only had 285's and Bullydog on 80HP, went 245 feet.

No suspension mods or anything. It's fun, good luck and don't break anything! :D

Back