• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First Pull..

xxRes1cuexx

Recruit
Reaction score
Took 7th out of 26 not bad in street mod gas. im setting this truck up for pulling, and am addicted. I pulled in 3rd gear, and could have pulled it out the end, but i fell on my face with 3rd gear, the tire set up and weight was perfect enough that the super mod guys wanted me to pop my hood lol.

I see what your saying about shifting. I often wondered if I should of hit 4th when I was pulling. I felt as if I redlined way to fast. Always a next time..

Nice pull though...:cool:

haha, had a 5.4 in my class hit rev limiter as his flywheel came through the dash, out his windshield and onto the track. oh btw, it was an 08 ;),. My truck does what it does and does it good, but theres a point you let r down, dont dig a hole, and make that happen.

haha, had a 5.4 in my class hit rev limiter as his flywheel came through the dash, out his windshield and onto the track. oh btw, it was an 08 ;),. My truck does what it does and does it good, but theres a point you let r down, dont dig a hole, and make that happen.

That would of been an interesting video..:D

Back