• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

exhaust gasket

matuva

Tropical 6.5er
Reaction score
New Caledonia. An island in south west pacific, cl
Howdy all;

I know, I should post that in the "want ads" section.
Though, as it is 6.5 relative, I might be more lucky here ;)

Im looking for exhaust gasket, the one wich sits at the junction between the down pipe and the cat converter.

Impossible for me to find a seller using Paypal and shipping international :mad2:

The GM part # is 1595-4812.

It can easely be shipped in an enveloppe via USPS.

I need 4 of them.

Any of you can buy and resale me those? If you can, PM me so I can give you the e-mail address where you can send me a payment request.

Thanks in advance.

What you doin way down there on that island? Are you from there? I didnt know that chevy diesels would run upside down :D I dont do paypal sorry

Dont know if this helps, but
I use a napa dealer in New York that ships me parts in under 6 days.
They are very helpfull and dont try to rip me off on shipping, for some reason people see APO AE and those pesky $$ start popping up in their heads.
I use credit cards with them, dont know if you have one our not.
I have a number and web link for them, if you want it PM me.
Wish you luck!

If you can't get the gaskets, "muffler cement" that comes in a tube will work. Leo

I went to the parts stores in my area and all of them said it was discountinued, wheather it is or not, I had to do something. So I had a tube of high temp copper RTV laying around when I did my exhaust on another car(great for sliding pipe together) and I gobbed it on the flange. Hasn't leaked yet, so might be worth a try.

Back