• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

edge juice with attitude

seacoast

Reaction score
Have an 04 duramax factory installed edge programmer. No extra power no response out of the programmer i tried another programmer no response bad fuel mileage. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Seacoast Automotive
Rt1 Saco me

Factory installed as in the Dealership? I know GM doesn't put aftermarket programmers in at the factory. That would be to nice..:D

I would call edge support and see what they have to say. I would bet it's a bad unit.

update

changed out programmer for another one no difference and i see no difference when changing the levels in the programmer with the monitor.

changed out programmer for another one no difference and i see no difference when changing the levels in the programmer with the monitor.
Is the truck (engine and transmisson) up to operating temp? Mine won't engage until the ECT is at least 155* and the trans temp is at least 110*.:pop2:

If your temps aren't up the Edge wont add the power.

Do you see anything on the atitude monitor?? If you do Id say its stil a good unit, if you dont then Id send it to edge.

My guess is that one of the pins in the connectors under the hood is not making contact. Look into the connectors and see if anything looks displaced. If so, straighten it out and it will probably work fine.

Back