• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DunesRunner, Your IB bumper in DieselWorld Mag

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
Hey Dunes, just picked up the Diesel World August issue today. I got home and started filpping through it and got to page 96, where whala! There is a pic with an '05 or '06 Dmax with one of your bumpers on the front. White truck, black bumper, really sharp with 6" Superlift lift kit and 325/60/20 Nitto Dune Grapplers on it. Didn't see your name in the article, but your bumper is in the after shot, but not in the before shot of the truck. Just wanted to give you a shout out!

Yeah..that's airaid's truck....they were supposed to mention my name in the article though...thats B.S. oh well, good publicity I guess....thanks for catching it and thanks shawn

anyone here know how to find the article online? maybe someone could post it up on here for all to see...I can't...lol

I tried looking on their website to see some back articles, but couldn't find anything. They already have the Aug. issue out. I'll try to scan it so you can see it. Do you want the whole article and write up or just the couple pages that have the pictures of your bumper?

Back