• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DP refugee

Z79outlaw

Its tougher in Wisconsin
Reaction score
Just found this site, and see alot of familiar names already just hoping this is the site that we can all come too, instead of having all of us split up over 4-5 different sites...I like the layout of this one the most so far, its familiar, hopfully I can call this site home, and the owners of this site are of higher moral fiber...

Glad to have you here. I'm here for the information and learning of Duramax Trucks. :)

Hope you enjoy it here!

welcome aboard. things are shaping up for this site. looks to be a very promising future

Only reason I still go over there or have been over there for the last few months really has been the Off Topic and all the good people, over there, its been going down for along time, I've been stirring the pot over there, and ticked off some people at CompD too, i took a shot at D'amico it was a low blow but he pretty much had it coming even the Dodge guys were ticked:D:pound:

Back