• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DP mods

westin

Reaction score
Where are the lead mods from DP?? Who owns this site? I just feel like im in the dark and want to know who everyone is. Im guessing some of us have new names.

Not here. :)

I own the site. I created the site due to all the drama and b.s. you had to put up with.

I hope you don't feel like this isn't the place to be since the "Lead Mod's" aren't here. You would be much more welcome here. :)

Where are the lead mods from DP?? Who owns this site? I just feel like im in the dark and want to know who everyone is. Im guessing some of us have new names.

Westin Bro, They have there own site now. No mods here from dp. Only 1 mod here. Good to see ya on this site !!!!!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

the reason I ask is on DP they are talking about unit 453 and how he has is own site now, just thought this was it. Jeff, were you on DP in another life?

the reason I ask is on DP they are talking about unit 453 and how he has is own site now, just thought this was it. Jeff, were you on DP in another life?

Yes I was. I was banned along time ago..

Unit did start his own site. With all the current moderators of the DP (which are all the same on their new one) are spamming DP and getting all the members over there.

They complain DP is going down hill. Yet, they are the cause of it all.

The mods have a personal conflict with you and dont like you.

Or you promote this site and they find out.

Ive done all of the above but have never been threated about being banned for some reason.

The mods do have their own site but it is VERY different from DP, it covers all diesels and the layout is weird.

Im the only mod here and Diesel Truck is the owner/admin.

how does a guy get banned??
read my "got banned thread" in off-topic. it will tell you how i got banned. as far as other mods from dp starting there own site, not sure what the name is.............I think its called "dp mods do dp mods.com" . not sure, but stick around, all dp members on this site now. good site, more freedom, and site owner/mods are cool. they buy all the beer.

i just want a site where i don't have to worry about stupid drama. and a place where i can talk trucks

I learned a lot in a short while at DP, hope this sight takes off and the info starts flowing.
Would like to talk truck, not read about the new kids on the block on the other sight.

how do you erase your acount over there i dont even want my info there anymore cause i dont even check it anymore. all those posts wasted

Back