• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Doghouse Diesel Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumminalong

Doghouse Diesel Performance
Reaction score
WebsiteTitle.jpg

Doghouse Diesel Performance is here to support YOU!

You use your truck everyday, you depend on it.

We're here to help you maximize and get the full potential out of it.

Whether you are interested in stump pulling torque, dyno melting HP, hauling at max GCWR or improving mileage and longevity, let us help you achieve your goals.

The first questions we'll ask when you contact us are these..... "What do you do with your truck everyday? What would you like it to do? Where do you see it going in the future?"

From there, we'll help you put together the right combination of products so you're only buying parts once.

Our goal at Doghouse Diesel Performance isn't to provide EVERY product, just the RIGHT products!

If we wouldn't use it on our vehicles, we won't sell it to you.

From the owners 700+ HP Dodge Ram CTD to YOUR truck, we want to provide the RIGHT products, the RIGHT services and the RIGHT attitude to help you get the most from your vehicle.

We don't just sell all the products, we use and install them too. We know what works and we know what doesn't.

Give us a call, let us help you put together a plan to help you reach the goals you want from your truck.

Not a problem at all.

If there is anything that you need, be it diesel related or otherwise, just let me know.

We have agreements with the parent companies of Summit Racing and 4WheelParts, along with all the big diesel wholesalers and manufacturers.

We also have factory support for Garrett, Holset, Borg/Warner and Bosch. So if it's a turbo, injector, injection pump or other item, I can have it rebuilt or reconditioned.

Aftermarket parts aren't the only products we offer. We also have OEM parts for Chevy, Dodge and Ford. So if you need a set of tie rods for your Chevy, a new driveshaft for your Dodge or an EGT valve for your Ford, we have the parts to get you back on the road.

For you Dodge owners, we also have offer VIN checks and build sheets for your vehicle; we just need a the last 9 of your VIN number.

Last edited:
Thats funny. You guys are both active Army. Marty there is a SFC at Ft Hood.

So as a 6.5er from a 6.5 site are there any products for us? If so a list would be nice. I know I ignore most of the big diesel sellers as nothing is available for us.

Here's how I normally do business.....

Tell me what you want and I'll track down the best price I can through my supply channels.

Be it engine, transmission, driveline, suspension, etc......I probably have something that will fit the bill.

And you're absolutely correct, the 6.5 market is tiny and there are not a lot of guys that stock the parts or have a supply chain that supports it.

Example:

6.2 and 6.5L pistons. I have those.....for a lot less than retail.

Valve springs.....got 'em

Head gaskets.....got 'em

injectors....got 'em (stock and 25HP over)

torque converters, trans pans, axle seals.........

Let me know what you need and I'll find it.

If you want wheels and tires...no problem.

Finding you the parts is what I do.

All you have to do is let me know what you're looking for.

Thats money right there...Someone who can support new trucks and older ones too. Thats bad ass.

Gold star for you Rich...

It's not so much supporting them, it's just that some folks don't want to do the leg work to establish the manufacturer direct products that aren't always carried by the wholesalers.

Sure, using the whole sale distributors makes it easy for a good majority of things, but some of the less common parts aren't stocked and therefor aren't supported.

But, another example, I had a customer that wanted the silicone hoses from Mr Bob......those aren't a high demand item and they're not carried by the wholesalers.

But, for 15 minutes of my time filling out dealer apps and talking to the owner, I now have that available.

If I can't find something it drives me nuts. I had a customer down from KY last weekend getting head studs, valve springs and new fuel lines installed. We were mostly done and buttoning everything back up and I dropped a nylock nut for the intake manifold and it went rolling across the floor......man, I have a whole drawer full of them, but I tore the place apart because it ticked me off that I might have lost something.

The customer thought I was nuts, but I wasn't letting him leave thinking that I would let a detail go.

Do I have everything? No. Will I do what I can to find you what you want? Yes.

I spent 6 hours the other day finding a guy with an '04 dually a set of tires. You'd think that would be easy, right? Well, 33's that are 9.5 wide on 17 inch rims, with an AT tread pattern and an E load rating and about as common as chicken teeth, but that's what he wanted.

Here's a small portion of the manufacturer's that I have available. This is by no means an all inclusive listing, it's just some of the major manufacturer's that I routinely deal with.

If you notice, it's not all diesel.

I also deal with the 4 of the largest automotive, racing and off-road wholesalers in the country in order to provide you a wider range of products.

Many of you that have been around vehicles, not just diesels, will recognize some of the companies below.

DoghouseLineCardII.jpg

Also, unlike some Internet Only dealers out there, Doghouse Diesel actually works on and installs it's products.

We have full machine shop services available, custom fabrication, etc.

ShopPhoto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back