• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Diamond Eye and Amsoil for my Dmax

tanman_2006

Just a farm kid...
Reaction score
Leroy, I am asking opinions on running my full drivetrain with Amsoil and will order those off of the recomendations of the more exprienced Dmax folks on this forum.

I know I want:

OEM nano fiber 2006 LBZ air filter
Oil filter
Oil (i am running 5/40 T6 now)

Can you get a 5inch diamond eye straight pipe and down pipe for 2006 Crew Cab Short Bed?

Let me know, Thanks!

I can get anything Amsoil or DyemondEye makes. Have you confirmed DE makes a 5"? I'll call to find out.

Just curious...why 5"...what are your HP goals again?

I'm pushing some pretty respectable #'s Hp wise and have always run a 4" with a muffler...

I'll take the first option with the No Muffler Kit option.

I'll make my mind up on the fluids by the end of the day.

Thanks!

As far as what they told me it comes with a muffler only, but you can not run it should be enough pipe to delete it.
I only looked at those two options, if you know of something that comes w/o muff let me know.

Im leaving for the eve will be back after 9pm.

Just curious...why 5"...what are your HP goals again?

I'm pushing some pretty respectable #'s Hp wise and have always run a 4" with a muffler...

I want 5in Just because to be perfectly honest.

I doubt I ever need that much flow but I doubt it will hurt anything, except maybe my ears.

HP goals at the moment are in the 500rwhp range max at the moment, maybe high 300's- low 400's in tow setting. It has to stay DDable and able to tow heavy loads with stock tranny until I can save for a built tranny.

End goal is a pulling truck after its paid for and replaced.

As far as what they told me it comes with a muffler only, but you can not run it should be enough pipe to delete it.
I only looked at those two options, if you know of something that comes w/o muff let me know.

Im leaving for the eve will be back after 9pm.

There is an option box on the link you sent that allows a choice. If it came from the horses mouth that they only come with a muffler then thats fine, I will find a use for a big muffler like that somewhere.

Well let me find out tomorrow for sure. Did you decide on the Amsoil stuff? Let me know and I'll invoice you on your choices.
I know I should have your email, but I don't keep track of them. Post it or PM it to me.

Leroy

Back