• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DB2 IP's now in stock

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
NEW DB2's in stock, below are some details, if you have questions feel free to ask...

MARINE PUMP specs

Here is the basis for mechanical 6.5 fuel performance. This is the replacement for the old tried and true 4974 performance pump typically seen on marine applications. You are looking at a complete all new pump. This pump is the latest generation of the Stanadyne .330" plunger DB2 pump featuring a plenthora of changes from the smaller bore DB2s used on 6.2 and 6.5 engines. Many of those changes were to keep the thing together while making higher output. This latest generation got updates in the form of the steel bore for the advance piston and updated piston assembly. The top cover assembly has also been changed to reduce leak issues.

This pump is capable of around 315 HP out of the box buy changing it's fuel calibration. The default fueling rate on this unit is 250 HP. The pump is capable of more power than simply turning up the fuel screw, but that requires disassembly of the pump to add "hot rod" capabilities, 125cc and other mods, extra cost.

Comes with a 1 year warranty, bench tested and calibration verified 1875.00

Stock 4911 specs

Complete new genuine Stanadyne DB2 Injection Pump that directly replaces the DB2-4911 mechanical injection pump primarily seen on 200HP 1992 and 1993 C/K 2500 and 3500 series 6.5L Turbo Diesel applications.

This pump features some updates not seen on original pumps. This updated pump assembly comes with new hardened steel advance piston bore and matching piston to greatly improve the life of the automatic timing advance system used on these pumps (that is all gone usually on 100k up mile pumps). The pump also features an updated top cover assembly that reduces the chance of air-leaks from the top cover or water and moisture leaking inward. This pump also features the updated head/rotor assembly to fix the issues that plagued the 4911 units leading to a hot-no-start issue or hot-hard-start problem with no glow plugs when warm.

Also comes with a 1 year warranty, bench tested and calibration verified 1750.00

If you have questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Chris

You have peaked my interest in the marine pump.

Are the modifications that you speak of something that you are offering?

Do these modifications void the 1 year warranty?

Yes, we are offering hotrod pumps, we won't do things that will harm the pump, the max fuel output will be @125cc's , more is obtainable but is detrimental to the pump so for my reputation sake we aren't going their...

I'm still working on the cost of the modification side...

The mods WILL void the 1 year warranty but will carry a 6month warranty from us....

Yes, we are offering hotrod pumps, we won't do things that will harm the pump, the max fuel output will be @125cc's , more is obtainable but is detrimental to the pump so for my reputation sake we aren't going their...

I'm still working on the cost of the modification side...

The mods WILL void the 1 year warranty but will carry a 6month warranty from us....

What are you thinking for a shipping time on these?

What RPM is the 125cc output rating at?

Back