• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cheapest Reputable Source for Mag-Hytec

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says, I am looking for the Cheapest Reputable Source for Mag-Hytec diff covers. I want to get one for my dad as a late b-day present, and in the future get one for myself, as I heard there is a bearing in the D80 that is overloaded, and the oil needs to be kept cool and clean for max life, so i want a big cover. :thumbsup:

Any help appreciated, thanks!

hit me up man we'll take care of you... and you get a $25 gift card from us.:)

I got mine from XDP, last fall, great price and service.

I still have my unused $25 gift card. If you decide to order from them, and Kyle doesn't have a problem with it, I'll pm you the number so you can use the discount. My truck is no longer my daily driver, so I probably won't be adding any more goodies any time soon.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to have price quotes on the open forum? :smile: If so, how much for a dana 80 diff cover? As well as a 14 bolt full floater. Any price quotes appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the offer lovette, but w/o a gift card, you won't have an excuse to dump $ on the ride!!! :) :)

Also, by hit me up, do you want me to PM you, or call the number and ask for you? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to buying stuff online, can't do much buying at 17! :)

Last edited:
yea i don't have a problem w/ that lovette, that's very cool of ya. next time you need something let ME know and i'll take care of ya.

which ever way you wanna do it gm guy call or pm i'll be happy to help ya out.
pm on the way.

yea i don't have a problem w/ that lovette, that's very cool of ya. next time you need something let ME know and i'll take care of ya.

which ever way you wanna do it gm guy call or pm i'll be happy to help ya out.
pm on the way.

Keep that attitude with your customers, and hell I might even buy from you. Seriously, smart move.

Back