• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

cant update quad stealth 2

scoot

Recruit
Reaction score
for some odd reason i can not get my stealth 2 to update. i followed the directions and it still wont work. my computer will load the files from quad but will not recognize the tuner when i plug it in to load the updates on to it. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
oh and the update is for a dpf delete. its an 2007.5 chevy

I'm possibly getting an LMM in a week or two so I have been reading up on them. Sounds like Quad has real good customer service so you might want to try giving them a call?

yah i tried got nothing. im gonna try again. now the problem is that it wont let me download my stock tune back to the truck and that makes me worry. ill keep everyone updated

Generally speaking, you would want to restore your truck to stock BEFORE applying any updates to either the ECM or a handheld tuner.

yah i did and thats when i found the intial problem of the computer not knowing that the tuner was hooked up. ive come accrosse another problem that i forgot to mention in my last post that i can no longer change tunes or anything. i tried to get ahold of the company but have got no response im gonna have to try again on monday.

Back