• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bullty Dog Power pup

littlejeepr

Reaction score
Is the power pup worth the money for an entance tuner for the LB7, I really like the EFI LIve but don't have the 900 bucks to spend right now, I have a buddyt hat said I can use his EFI Live and not to by one but, I don't want to be stuck having to wait for someone to tune it :eyebrows:. I can get the BD power pup for probably a 200 bucks so is it worth it

Is the power pup worth the money for an entance tuner for the LB7, I really like the EFI LIve but don't have the 900 bucks to spend right now, I have a buddyt hat said I can use his EFI Live and not to by one but, I don't want to be stuck having to wait for someone to tune it :eyebrows:. I can get the BD power pup for probably a 200 bucks so is it worth it

For $200 bucks you can't beat it. I ran one on mine for a long time until I purchased EFI Live.

It ran good I thought. Good luck!

Thanks that is what i just needed to here I would hate to go out and spend 200 buck and end up with a pile of crap. I hope he still has it for me to grab. I just want to pick up a low bucker till i get the EFI live, since my bud is hard to get a hold of to throw a tune in till i can either get a dsp switch or my own EFI lol. If it's gone then I will just order the dsp switch and go that route.

Thanks that is what i just needed to here I would hate to go out and spend 200 buck and end up with a pile of crap. I hope he still has it for me to grab. I just want to pick up a low bucker till i get the EFI live, since my bud is hard to get a hold of to throw a tune in till i can either get a dsp switch or my own EFI lol. If it's gone then I will just order the dsp switch and go that route.

I don't think mine was garbage at all. You should be happy with it until your ready for EFILive. Good luck and enjoy.

I have fallen into a tune delema,spent to much time reading and for now i want to get a tuner but there is so many to choose from:doh: :noidea:I feel like hitting my head of the wal don't know which one to choose, don't want to spend 600 bucks cause if i do i might as well wait and get the EFI live.:noidea: i guess i will watch e-bay and see what i can find cheap.

Careful on cheap and Ebay. If your looking for a new unit, make sure it can be warrantied/authorized dealer.

You found one? Ive got a Quadzilla Stealth2 135hp Im not using.

Back