• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Bon Fire time....

plenty of room for a camper.....and yup still going on....gimme a ring at 315 427 5682 if still interested

hell yes....figure show up at 1200...bring what ever you wanna shoot....i'll pick up an extra box of clays...and i'll have my grill...so byob and food....you planing on crashing in the camper steve? ya might wanna bring a pillow and sleeping bag....a pillow at least

I couldn't get the ok from the better half...this time. but I will make an out of my region gtg within the next 6mos. I just need to plan ahead...I may be in Vegas April 7th - 10th for a Pepperidge Farm owners meeting...

I couldn't get the ok from the better half...this time. but I will make an out of my region gtg within the next 6mos. I just need to plan ahead...I may be in Vegas April 7th - 10th for a Pepperidge Farm owners meeting...

We are having a GTG in Sarasota on Dec 12th. Its going to be a multi forum GTG. Afterhoursdiesel, compD, the pulling place, and cummins forum all have confimed guests :grouphug:. maybe i should post something on here, and see if we can get some TTS guys to come out?

here is the link to follow the info

http://afterhoursdiesel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=987

Dang...funny you post that...but I'm trying to talk the wife(el cheapo) into WDW that tuesday thru Sunday the week before Christmas... doesn't quite match your dates though...:(

U guysmissed a hell of a time...me, steve and.....and.....o yeah just me and steve.... and a whole bunch of skeet and shot gun shells

Last edited:
Back