• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

belt length

shortcircut65

LT OFD N-49
Reaction score
does anybody know the lenght of the serp belt on my turck? 2002, 130amp single alt, no vaccum pump. summit has the gatorback in 117.5 and 119.5. i cant figure out wich one to get. my spare napa belt in my toolbox says 118.5:wtf: any help would be great guys!!

Ken

are you sure its a 130 amp alternator? if so, i think you might be out of luck. looks like gatorback only makes the belt for the 105 and 145 amp alts.

not sure, but i'd go to autozone and buy the three lengths of gatorbacks and figure out which one you need. you can search for the different part numbers on their website by entering in your vehicle and searching for "gatorback".

ken, i did some more digging and by comparing information on the goodyear website with the info from autozone i think you need the same belt as the 145 amp alt w/o vacuum pump, or the 4061187 belt. its the closest to your length at 118.75.

i think i can deal with a quarter inch. thanks ryan. i was gonna consider your first thought, then you dug some more for me, and voila! thanks, i apreciate it

Ken

Back