• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks has a programmer now?

jrkrace

Recruit
Reaction score
In July's issue of Diesel Power, Banks shows that they have a programmer now for some trucks. Didn't list which ones. I wonder why the change from the harness boxes....

I wonder what the power levels are and what they actually lay down to the wheels.

It's funny that they boast about the harness boxes and now they;re dipping into programmers.

Is that J Barker Banks Power guy here?

I have a friend that got the 4th banks programmer made for the LMM aned he has had nothing but issues with. They have sent him 5 updates and still not good. The trans tuning is horrible and constant limp mode issues are the norm.

I would highly suggest staying away from there stuff for a little longer.

He has since sent the programmer back and now has purchase a PPE from me. with much better results

the banks stuff is a tuner ( programmer ) same thing. it's the basic 6 gun crap with an overpriced PDA.

Last edited:
the PDA is being discontinued too. and what do you mean the banks stuff is a tuner?

the PDA is being discontinued too. and what do you mean the banks stuff is a tuner?

Who is discontinuing? Banks or Palm?

I personally can see how PDA's have stayed as long as they have. What would be cool is having a bluetooth phone/pda in control of your trucks tuner.

palm is doing away w/ the E2 so banks is working on a new display unit.

Back