• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Attn Florida members

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a resident now and have a few questions. I'm also looking for someone's club to join.

If someone can point me to where some ATV trails, that'd be great.

I'm a resident now and have a few questions. I'm also looking for someone's club to join.

If someone can point me to where some ATV trails, that'd be great.
Geee,looks like everyone left Florida all of a sudden!!!:leaving::leaving:

Hook up with FTR, they have rides and GTG's on private property all the time. I used to be pretty active with them when I tried to get into racing enduros. They're mainly geared towards bikes, but atv riders are also a big part of their membership. They even have a utility class if you have a death wish and want to race in the trees.

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/

Thanks Grady. Also, Chad, no worries man....This has been a work in progress for the last 18 months...

I don't know if you can ride your ATV but you have to get down and check out the Everglades. It's a beautiful place. Some of the most fertile land in the country. The folks that own the King Ranch in Texas (the same one that the Ford truck is named after) also own a 30,000 acre farm there where they grow vegetables. It's pretty cool if you can get in to see it. Good Luck man and Welcome south.

Back