• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATS Epower

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
Anyone have one?
epower.jpg

$518 for all this

2006-2007 LBZ: +270 HP / +349 lb FT, Six power levels, Speedo correction, Speed limiter removal, +2-3 mpg, DTC code reading, Gear Ratio Adjustment and Defueled Shift Option

Power Levels (LBZ):
1. +50hp - +97 lb.ft.
2. +90hp - +160 lb.ft.
3. +120hp - +200 lb.ft.
4. +180hp - +265 lb.ft.
5. +221hp - +332 lb.ft.
6. +270hp - + 349 lb.ft

i have one and i love it, untill last night that is when it f'ed up and locked my truck up causing it not to start again... been running level 9 lately and the power is incredible, more than enough to break my 37's free and insane smoke. a built tranny is a must with it though if you want to run over level 4 or maybe 5 at the most. so not passing judgement yet, gotta find out what the issue is first then ill be able to tell if i should be pissed at the tuner or not so stay tuned.

I went and got a PPE instead of this because id never heard of that chip..

well i got my problem straightened out this afternoon and all is good now! i had to disconnect all of my electronic accessories then i was able to load the stock tune again and reprogram. so not really the tuners fault. loaded up level 10 and holy shit! this thing is a monster! so great tuner for the money is my opinion. and also, it is made by PPE, it says HOT ET +2 right on the first screen and on the box and if you call customer service it goes straight to PPE.

Back