• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Are there any "fun" stuff for the Envoy/Trailblazer 4.2 I6

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
I'm looking for any performance mods they have out there for the I6 that is in the Envoy/Trailblazer. My wife has one ('06 Envoy) and she is fine with it, but I am always looking to toy around with it. I'm looking for any kind of tuner, exhaust, etc. I have found not one intake and don't plan on finding one as if anyone that has one knows the air filter sits in between the windshild wahser fluid tank and a black plastic piece. Thanks in advance for any info.

Borla and Magnaflow both make exhausts for the Envoy.

K&N, Volant, and AFE all make intakes for the Envoy.

Jet also makes Chips/Modules for it as well

Good luck.

Borla and Magnaflow both make exhausts for the Envoy.

K&N, Volant, and AFE all make intakes for the Envoy.

Jet also makes Chips/Modules for it as well

Good luck.

Sweet! Thanks. It might not be my favorite ride, but the wife loves it and with it be the XL, it is streched out a little longer and sits a little lower. It's a fun little thing to take corners in. I like how Magnaflow exhaust sound, so I might have to look into one.

Sweet! Thanks. It might not be my favorite ride, but the wife loves it and with it be the XL, it is streched out a little longer and sits a little lower. It's a fun little thing to take corners in. I like how Magnaflow exhaust sound, so I might have to look into one.

Sounds good man. Good luck! Post some pictures if/when you get the kit.

Back