• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone with Edge Evolution?

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
I'm looking at stacking my Predator with an Edge Evolution or even the Attitude. I was just looking for some input; likes/dislikes with the Edge products. I have been reading around and have seen that the Attitude can be kinda squirrelly when stacked with a Predator. What I am liking about the Edge products are being able to adjust on the fly and getting real time info on the engine, EGT's, etc. Was thinking that I would be able to use that as my gauges but if I'm not going to get the right readings, I think I would be better off getting a set of gauges. Has anyone had the same or simmilar problems with the Evolution?

I have the Evo and like it alot. As for stacking I don't think that would go that well. The timing is advanced quite a bit on the Evo and then stacked with the predator could lead to problems. If you were gonna just use the edge for quages it would be fine but then you just could get the insight. IMO instead of stacking get EFI or PPE HOT+2 instead.

I have the Evo and like it alot. As for stacking I don't think that would go that well. The timing is advanced quite a bit on the Evo and then stacked with the predator could lead to problems. If you were gonna just use the edge for quages it would be fine but then you just could get the insight. IMO instead of stacking get EFI or PPE HOT+2 instead.

I did think about using it just for the gauges info, as I would be able to have about 20 paramiters I could keep watch on from one location. I didn't see why I would need the 2 or 3 gauges pillar if I was going to be running one of the Edge products. Or maybe just run the Evo or Attitude w/ Juice and keep the Predator for shits and giggles.

Back