• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone w/ autoenginuity

Rodd

Recruit
Reaction score
Hey guy's! My laptop crapped out on me a couple of weeks ago so I loaded the AE software on my new laptop however I can't find my key code for the enhanced options. I left them a message and email but they are closed for the weekend. Can anyone who has it please pm me w/ it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I have the enhanced version for gm obd2. The version of the disk is 5.2.0. I think that that is the lates version for gm obd2.

Your licensed key code is specific to you, just like the product code on MS software - call AE to get your code - else, you could pass out the code allowing anyone with the basic version to access the premium version - your license is to put your version on several pc's, such as your desktop and your laptop - email from the time of purchase could reveal your license

Your licensed key code is specific to you, just like the product code on MS software - call AE to get your code - else, you could pass out the code allowing anyone with the basic version to access the premium version - your license is to put your version on several pc's, such as your desktop and your laptop - email from the time of purchase could reveal your license

I left AE a vmail and email. They are closed for the weekend. I was hoping to get my tdco reset this weekend. My basic version will only read codes. It wont read tdco.

Back