• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone from Minnesota?

Whatsup man. I'm from Delavan...Never Heard of it?...Didn't think so :) It's about 20 miles north of Iowa border.

LOL...actually...no

Now you went and made me look it up...there's a lot of RV parks down that way. I'll bet it has some nice areas. Probably not so far from Cabelas?

Closest Cabela's is Owatonna, about a 1hr and a half drive I think. We've got a Gander Mntn in Mankato, about 35 miles north.

I grew up in Sturgeon Lake, MN, about 100 miles north of the Twin Cities. Does that count? I live in Montana City, MT now. I love the mountains!:D

Stillwater checking in here. Guys heading down to the dyno days commin up here in a week or two?? I don't think it's to far from you OZZIE.

well, I was born in Owatonna. Haven't lived there since late '70's

I'll actually be visiting family near the cities next month. Wife wants to see Mall of America and is jealous that I've been there before.

Ya, Lakeville is a hop and a skip, I work there all the time doing remodeling...I'll be dragging around a black enclosed trailer for work in the daytime now as soon as I rack it out (tomorrow), so if you see one that is booking around town, that'll be me...:thumbsup:

I still am amazed at the power pulling...like it isn't even there...

Back