• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any starter shop guys on the forum

packratt

Reaction score
While there is a diesel engine involved, it's pretty off topic. So if there is someone who is very familiar with Nippondenso gear reduction, high torque starters, send me a pm and we will take it off the list.

Trying to install one of these on my tractor as a repair/upgrade. Didn't come with wiring instructions. Can't get the d*** thing to work consistently.:banghead::smash::cuss::shiiiiiite:

Thanks

Moved you over here; tractors have their own section.

You might want to clarify what kind of tractor you're dealing with; is it a 12.5hp ride on mower or a 200hp Deere ag machine.

Should have posted that I'd gotten it fixed.

Since the dealer was closed for the weekend when I posted I was hoping someone on here was familiar with Nippondenso starters. Had no wiring diagram and I wasn't sure if I was hooking it up correctly.

After talking with the dealer it was determined that the solenoid was bad on a new starter. Shop warrantied it and the new starter works like a charm.

Back