• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other An Auction from an old friend, now deceased

MrMarty51

Reaction score
If this is not allowable then please remove this thread.
My sister and BIL purchased the old Clark Street Service here in Miles City. Reece, the owner had collected for a lot of years. You might say he was a hoarder. Every building He owned was chock full to the ceiling. LOL
BIL and sis bought his shop, lock stock and barrel and an auctioneer is selling it off. I dont know about shipping items but it might be possible that I can handle that if anyone wants to bid on anything.
Old Reece was a good old egg and always ready to help out those in need. He was always willing to come over and teach Me about automatic transmission rebuilding.

I'd love to roll around in that pile like Scrooge McDuck and his gold coins in his vault! Some really cool stuff in that. Thanks for sharing!
I did that. LOL
I'd find ALL KINDS of stuff I didn't know I needed...
I did that too then, walked away. My sheds is all full and although I dont have the storage capacity that He had, I`m just as crowded in the ones I do have. LOL

Back