• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Allow me to introduce myself

Farmdog

the 'Traveling Can' started here
Reaction score
I'm new to your site and will be checking it out over the next few day as time allows. I will fill out my sig at a later time so don't start on that. As of yet, I haven't even looked at a thread and probably have nothing of benifit to add. Just wanted to say 'hello'....

Oh who am I kiddin', some of you know who I am and why i'm here and not over there.

Good to have you over Farmdog....Looks like you are going to have to get a jug going for this place.....lol

Lets get a Jug going !!!!!

Long live the Jug ... formally known as DP......):h
Thanks for the welcome first of all. I don't know why it took me so long to get here.

I have requested the return of the #1 jug. I am pondering how to approach it's introduction assuming I get it back. And I have no reason to think I wont.

Thanks for the welcome first of all. I don't know why it took me so long to get here.

I have requested the return of the #1 jug. I am pondering how to approach it's introduction assuming I get it back. And I have no reason to think I wont.

I don't think I'd trust the guy who now has the jug:eek:ut::D

Long live the Pre-Sale DPJ :willynilly: Proud #9 signer:cheers2:

welcome. lets get the jug going and i deff want to get a hold of it.

Back