• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

All PPE users

red02

Reaction score
Do you PPE users ever notice a slight haze from the tailpipe at idle? Just noticed the other day when sunlight was hitting the exhaust stream just right. Im only running on level 4 right now.

the only time i can see that is if i am at a stoplight and the car behind me has their headlights pointed just right

I dont have a PPE either, but stock If the sunlight hits it right and there is a black background such as an open shop door, I can see a nice haze.

Not sure if its supposed to be there but I do know my truck is tired of my ridiculous EFI Live tunes.

Keep an eye on the smoke. That's a sign that your injectors are going out.

Not for me, injectors are fine. They were replaced 7,000 miles ago and I make sure to monitor them.

My haze is usually when I start the truck up cold in the morning after I had been running a big tune before shutting it down the night before.

Anybody else love that smell when you start your truck up in the morning?

Run the PPE on level 5 (225hp) never noticed a haze at idle, maybe I'll have to check...:D

Does roll coal when I step on it though..:pound:

Back