• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

adobe program

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess mine expired. I cant open any adobe files because my software evidently had an expiration date. I clicked "buy online" and it was listed at around $160. I'm not paying that for something I hardly use.

Does anyone have that where they can email it to me? I dont even know if thats possible or not...Or maybe a website where its free to download would work too.

I guess mine expired. I cant open any adobe files because my software evidently had an expiration date. I clicked "buy online" and it was listed at around $160. I'm not paying that for something I hardly use.

Does anyone have that where they can email it to me? I dont even know if thats possible or not...Or maybe a website where its free to download would work too.
I guess since I am 'puter illiterate, that I must be missing something. All Adobe programs that I have are FREE and work fine, why pay for them?

I guess since I am 'puter illiterate, that I must be missing something. All Adobe programs that I have are FREE and work fine, why pay for them?
You can not create or edit a .pdf with the free version, it's read only.

I'm thinking you need to do a full scrub for mal-ware. Adobe reader is free. I am running Adobe Standard 6.0 and that was $600 quite a number of years ago. (Adobe X.0 Pro has got to be $700+ by now...)

I am thinking you might have caught a "bug" that shut off your Adobe Reader's default program status for pdf files and is trolling for CC info....

I like spybot and adaware for this crap...

Call me if you want...

Well, honestly, my system was boxed up for a full week before I put everything back together. There were some subtle changes that I started noticing once I got it up and running. Some folders dont wanna open and when they do, it freezes the system. Ive had HP Photosmart Premier installed for at least a year. Now, I'm getting "found new hardware messages" every 5 minutes or so for this. Lots of stuff is weird.

Maybe I need a spybot program...Maybe one better than I have now.

Back