• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Adaptive1 brakes

Might be good pads for a Honda with sporty rims you don't want as much dust on them but I'd rather have 2 heavy duty stopping pads. The dust isn't bad on the outside of my steel factory wheels anyway.

Not sure if one side is going to wear faster either hope they have "squealers" on both sides.

The theory is since one pad moves and the other doesn't they need to be different formulated pads. One formulated for the outside pad (stationary) and one for the inside pad (pad on the piston). I have a set on my Thunderbird running PBR calipers, they do well. Quite a few of my customers use them and love them. The heavier duty vehicles, mainly one tons and larger, do not have these pads available; they are intended for lighter/sporty vehicles. Oddly though they do have a set listed for my Suburban (8600 GVW).

Back