• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A trailer I ran across

3500GMC

What T F, over
Reaction score
It's got a few axles, wheels and tires.... A tri-axle double bogie. :eek:

Needs some TLC.

At first I thought it was a home brew surplus mobile home axle deal, but it's got legit equipment axles, wheels, tires and brakes. (electric)

I'm working on a 'package deal' that includes the trailer, blade and spreader box. Going to pull a late 60's Case 530 backhoe behind the dump truck. Should work right?

The '93 may get a crack at it too.

What would the stuff be worth?

Aug27_0007.jpgAug27_0009.jpgAug27_0004.jpgAug27_0011.jpgAug27_0008.jpgAug27_0006.jpgAug27_0001.jpgAug27_0003.jpgAug27_0010.jpgAug27_0002.jpg

At least for sure..

But if I were selling something like that, it'd be worth virtually NIL... Seems that's the way crap always goes.

Learned today the trailer asking price is 2 grand, the blade, spreader make offer.

He's asking 2k. And make offer on the blade and spreader box.

The owner bought a bigger dozer so he went with another deck-over, but the new trailer has the 8 lug dually style setup tandem axles.

The plow is off a Sterling single axle dump truck. I guess he just bought the truck for hauling, not plowing.. Only bummer is he cut up the plow mount for the truck to get it off the frame. If I end up with the blade, I will have to try and find a mount for my C65... or make one.

Back