• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

8.1 @ 83.50

It look and sounded great. What was your reaction time and 60 ft time?

1.8 60fts is the best I can cut. If I try to launch any harder I'm hopping bad in the front.

Tire pressure was 35 Front, 30 Back.

Thanks Bill, I was embarrassed to even run him as it gives the camaro a bad rep. I can hear people now, "That ol' pickup truck out run a new Camaro!"...But, if it can hook, that's a easy mid 8 car as his MPH is about the same as mine!

In reality, people don't know the potential of these trucks.

Yea, I took in a Mustang Cobra at my Old Job, (when I was still there) was fully Worked, had over 700hp to the Wheels, 555R's on the back Tires, as soon as those things got Heated Up, they were like Chewing Gum on Carpet.

Yea, I took in a Mustang Cobra at my Old Job, (when I was still there) was fully Worked, had over 700hp to the Wheels, 555R's on the back Tires, as soon as those things got Heated Up, they were like Chewing Gum on Carpet.

Those Cobra's were fantastic cars and still are. Honestly I'd only own a cobra or a Shelby GT500. All the other mustangs are worthless to me lol. Next year though, they're supposedly getting a 415HP 5.0 Coyote from the factory in the GT. But how much did those 555Rs cost ya?

Those Cobra's were fantastic cars and still are. Honestly I'd only own a cobra or a Shelby GT500. All the other mustangs are worthless to me lol. Next year though, they're supposedly getting a 415HP 5.0 Coyote from the factory in the GT. But how much did those 555Rs cost ya?

No Clue how much they were, they were already on the Car when I Took it in.

But do some Shopping Online, and you'll find a good Deal.

1.8 60fts is the best I can cut. If I try to launch any harder I'm hopping bad in the front.

Tire pressure was 35 Front, 30 Back.

Thanks Bill, I was embarrassed to even run him as it gives the camaro a bad rep. I can hear people now, "That ol' pickup truck out run a new Camaro!"...But, if it can hook, that's a easy mid 8 car as his MPH is about the same as mine!

In reality, people don't know the potential of these trucks.

Jeff...try swapping your tire pressures...front to rear... rear to front:thumbsup:

I run 28 front 32 rear...

It just barks the tires real quick and gone...no spinning or hopping :)

Jeff...try swapping your tire pressures...front to rear... rear to front:thumbsup:

I run 28 front 32 rear...

It just barks the tires real quick and gone...no spinning or hopping :)

Thanks Paul. I'll do that this Friday (weather permitting) and see how it does.

Back