• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

7.86 @ 88

GmcLbz

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to get back to the track last night. It's kinda tough getting used to the new charger. I ran a couple of low 8's and finally went 7.86 @ 88. The track was only 1/8th. I think it's time to get some drag radials...traction was a major issue.

Very nice time Jim..
Now another charger for me to keep up with you!! :D

:thumbsup:

Finally got a chance to get back to the track last night. It's kinda tough getting used to the new charger. I ran a couple of low 8's and finally went 7.86 @ 88. The track was only 1/8th. I think it's time to get some drag radials...traction was a major issue.

:nanawoot: If I was an emoticon I'd marry this banana going woot. You must of had a lot of power going to the wheels if you were having a hard time catching traction in 4WD!

:nanawoot: If I was an emoticon I'd marry this banana going woot. You must of had a lot of power going to the wheels if you were having a hard time catching traction in 4WD!

Yes and no, I would say it was more of a tire issue than anything. They were gettin down there at that point.

Back