• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 6.5L Parts - Engine parts, tranny, xfer case, everything but block and crank!

coxpn2

coxpn2
Reaction score
Got a ton of parts here I'm trying to get rid of. If you guys follow my story, I bought a suburban with a broken crank and trashed block, so I have all of the extra engine parts off of it.

I bought a running, driving 1995 K1500 pickup with a good engine and stuck it in the suburban.

So now I have basically all the "extra" engine parts off the block that was trashed, and also a complete truck minus the engine. Looking to get rid of some parts.

The craigslist add is here for the pictures, but I copied the listing for reference.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/4911403636.html

I posted up something similar on this about a year ago, and some people ended up being interested in some things that I neglected to get back on them about... I apologize for this, and also promise it won't happen this time.

I can get more pictures of everything and we can work on pricing for things as well... it is tough to price a lot of this, so feel free to make an offer on something or multiple things.... in order to abide by forum rules, asking $2,000 for the entire rolling truck with all of the parts shown below in the back.
Thanks all!

ADD LISTING:
6.5L Turbo Diesel Parts for GMC or Chevrolet Pickups, Suburbans...
The engine came from a southern truck, so all of the parts are in pretty good shape.

Please ignore the fingers in the pictures, the camera operator needs more training.

Various parts shown below - call/text/email for more info and pricing (or make me an offer on some or all of the parts):
Vacuum pump
Misc. brackets (alternator, AC, vacuum solenoids, etc.)
Manifolds, left/right
Turbo, GM-4 (still bolted to manifold)
Oil Pan
Oil Dipstick
Timing Cover
Waterpump (spin on type)
Crossover (cooling system)
EPROM, ECU, computer (from '95)
Downpipe band clamp
Harmonic Balancer
CDR and tube
Upper/lower intake ("S" model)
Injector Lines (hard lines)
Cylinder Heads with all valve components
Idler pulley
Hydraulic lifters
Push rods
Retainers
Flat panel airbox and K&N filter
Cam
Injection Pump
Other parts?

I have an entire truck with everything but the engine, so there is available:
Transmission (4L80E)
Transfer Case
Axles (6-bolt)
Aluminum Rims
Driveshafts
Hydroboost
Etc. You get the idea, everything on the truck but the engine and everything bolted to it. You can also take the whole truck, make me an offer.

Feel free to ask me if I have something - I basically did the following:
1) Bought an engine with a broken crank hoping to fix it, but the block was trashed so I have basically everything else... I needed to find a good engine, so I:
2) Bought a parts truck for the good engine, so I have everything else in the truck.

Call/text or email with questions 716-597-7087 or [email protected]
Thanks!

How much for the 4l80e dust cover or also called inspection panel I need one for my truck also need the bolts with it lol.

Last edited:
I'd prefer to not get rid of the inspection cover, since if someone wants the tranny they are going to want that as well...
If the tranny doesn't sell and I keep it for a spare I might consider it though.

Back