• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

4l80e no reverse or od

drgore01

Reaction score
truck was down around a year to get a new ip. Moving it around in yard i noticed no reverse. Head started to hang a little lower. After installing new ip took it for a test drive to find transmission wouldnt shift to 4th gear. on way home truck went into limp mode. Next day went to AZ and borrowed there code reader to find High boost pressure. Lowered the pressure down and reset computer. Truck was out of limp mode but still no od or reverse. I did the low gear test taking it up to around 25 and it decelerated correctly so i dont believe it to be a band issue. I have a hard time believing this to be mechanical. pulled codes today and came up with po756 solenoid b stuck off or performance mode. Does anyone have any other ideas to help a guy out.

I've heard of this on here before and IIRC it was to do with the solenoids or the wiring. Someone more in the know will chime in.

Back