• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3 PT. Log Splitter.

WilliamBos

Serial Post Whore in the making...
Reaction score

We finally hooked our log splitter up today, and tried it out, works great. More pics will come, hopefully this weekend. I will time the cycle times then, but they will not be an issue.

We relocated the lines from under the right running board to around the back of the tractor.

All we have to do is thread the complete coupler off, and put the JIC & Bypass tube back on.

It works so well, we split our splitting block as a test, and it worked fast enough for us.
:)

what other kind of implements do you have for that MF? how many hours?

what other kind of implements do you have for that MF? how many hours?

It has 110 hours on it, and we have all implements listed in my sig. We also have a MF 35, which swap back and forth as needed. Not shown yet are a set of pallet folks we made, a trailer we also made, a plow. I will update this thread as we have things on.

i'd be interested in seeing the pallet forks when you can get a picture. i need a carry-all frame or forks for the back of my 990 to throw fallen branches and logs on to carry to the firepit.

i'd be interested in seeing the pallet forks when you can get a picture. i need a carry-all frame or forks for the back of my 990 to throw fallen branches and logs on to carry to the firepit.

When we were looking to build one, we came across an old scrap forklift, but the guy was out of his mind on the price he wanted for the carrier, so we built our own. We had the forks, and found that the easiest way was a thick plate of steel. The forks slide on to the plate, and we cut notches out of the top, so when you move them, they lock in.

In the background, my Dad is getting the corn stove ready for another winter.

Last edited:
Back