• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2008 cummins

kramer56

Recruit
Reaction score
OK my buddy just bought a 08 quadcab 1 ton with the cummins. Is there a good programmer out for these yet that is fairly cheap but offers a great deal of response all around. He isn't really sure about getting one but I know i can talk him into it
Any info?

OK my buddy just bought a 08 quadcab 1 ton with the cummins. Is there a good programmer out for these yet that is fairly cheap but offers a great deal of response all around. He isn't really sure about getting one but I know i can talk him into it
Any info?

is the truck auto or standard? I personally like bully dog programmers but there are quite a few that are cheaper such as the hypertech or stealth, gauges are a must with a programmer though on any power level especially with the factory exhaust!

yeah i know all about the guages and stuff I have a lly myself so temps sucks lol. I was figureing someone would say bullydog and yes it is automatic. He probably won't buy one but he is one of those guys that has to have have better than the other and he nows i have one so it won't be long i figure he will too

The smarty is a ways from being released...I was waiting and waiting and gave up....I have the SuperChips Cortex and I love it...good fuel eco on the lowest, Great torque for towing on the mid...and great throttle on the top setting....the best part is it won't damage the motor and it comes with a 2 yr powertrain warranty if it does

Back